Monday, November 8, 2010

Business Answering Machine Message Ideas

CONDUCT AND FALL Compresione


There are attitudes of others that I have never understood.
To be more precise: a child does not even contemplating the existence because of my excessive credulity is not always positive for me it; from larger and now they conceive but do not I understand.
The reasons are obscure to me and I find no compelling reasons such as to justify them.
Sometimes I wonder why I persist in wanting to understand, especially when these attitudes come from people of whom should I care as little as nothing. The answer is that I've always been interested in observing the ways of acting and what pushes them: there is always a reason behind, although we do not see it.
Probably it is an approach (mine) to Freud, as would a good friend of mine, and I would drop everything in the most perfect "indifference" . Probably ...

attitudes which I refer are those dictated 'from' dislike regardless. "
Let me explain.
The path is more like this: I see (the other woman *) -> do not know but, in principle, I dislike -> show impatience towards him.
I (in this case are the other woman) of the first hint of impatience I do not notice.
the second mention I tend to think of being visionary.
the third I realize that it is not visionary, and I try in vain to remove the nuisance.
the fourth I wonder "why?" And the rest incredulos untraceable on the ground trigger.
In recent days I have received, captured and brought home digs very unpleasant.
Mai thoughts expressed in a clear, direct and sharp. Always and only insinuations designed to make people understand that ...
This lack of courage in speaking and put his thoughts that, personally, I never appreciated, this' art to send messages in code for lack of strength and resolve.

This is my first why.
"You know, when I go out of my guy never stays more than a week guest ... "
... Spaces are limited here at home, even for cooking is a problem "
...
Apart from that my higher level of cuisine here is a plate of white pasta. .. And 'maybe a subtly communicate that my presence is not welcome?

According why.
"But you are a girl jealous? "
" We have friends of all our tenants which males are in love. They have literally drooled (O_o) ... but not only because they are beautiful, also because they are smart and intelligent! Not by chance have graduated and are now doing a PhD! "
I say ... we want to analyze these lines?!?!
I'm not a jealous person by nature, unless I am given reason to be. However, apart from that it would possibly my problem and not theirs, where you want to end up with these phrases thrown them? A speech Starting from scratch, while talking of rice (the kitchen).
Also, I have never assessed the intelligence or the value of a person based on qualifications. This is just more than half, sometimes even badly exploited. (But I will not go into these considerations, otherwise the digression becomes infinite).
In any case as I'm concerned, if a woman is beautiful and intelligent, and honestly I'm glad I did not lose to feed him with a stupid and pointless rivalry.
A woman so, like any other woman thinking, would only that raising the average of the female gender!
the contrary I think those who speak ill of those "friends" that host, with which they ate and which fill the walls of photos and then describe them as superficial or, worse yet, intelligent, reported shortly after allegations such as to make them appear much in quite a different light!
"She often says - I hope this time no one will fall in love with me or that I want to bring to bed! -"
Honestly both the hopes and the exterior of your friend, is your return them to a stranger (me) makes me drop my arms down and makes me understand, if nothing else, because for centuries we have been pushed into a corner to make the sock (without taking anything away from the art of working the grill if it is by choice, is intended!).

Third why.
Invariably, if there's only me at home, there are no topics to talk about. If you are not alone and there is also the roommate, however, is full of issues, but you make it to exclude me and tactics are varied:
- talk burst, and on! (But do not dry out your throat?)
- deal with topics closely related to the apartment, where I'm just a guest ;
- not to mention people who know them, and incidents are linked;
- talking and working environments I do not go.

Fourth why.
If something happens that I already feel humiliated and guilty, there is nothing to aggravate my guilt with behavior in the indictment.

It 's true, I could easily respond to these women with the famous song of the Deaf (you understand that?;)), but I avoided stupid not to create tensions in a house that let in a few days ... then the point is not how to respond to meanness.
The question is: why?
Any advice or suggestions will be useful for understanding willingly accepted! Thanks!


* By "other woman" is the latest arrival. Not the lover eh! : P

0 comments:

Post a Comment