Friday, September 17, 2010

Nasal Polyp Neck Lump

OF MEMORIES, CHAIRS, PHONES AND MAGNESIA


**********

E'  il Ricordo  l'origine di molti mali.

Vile Him!
instigator of disappointments
that swallow emotions.
incinerator misplaced hopes.

him,
that wears out and annihilates prowess.

So empty is my refuge in the sacred temples.


- Spes, 09/09/2010 -


* *********

Dear friends ... mes amis,
to the end week (and it seems almost to assign homework) I'll leave you to read a good mix of a dark thought (above) and a riflessioncina social character (below).

So.
This morning I left the house with the intent to buy a pillow!
The sooo. You will already be telling you: " yet? He's got this one with the pillows! " Well, nooo! This time I do not speak of the pillow (by the way, the torticollis I think it is chronic now) but a pillow to rest my beloved ass, being that now it has the curious tendency to show off horizontal stripes, vaguely resembling the strips of wood of the chair.
As my masochism has not yet come to known levels of 'Alfieri and Leopardi, who were tied to the chair (I hope it was convenient), I went on a mission.
In fact, the missions were two.
(Add information for completeness and because, after all, always on the same anatomical part).
The second was to buy a San Pellegrino Magnesia ...
Eh! My Dear Go and explain to the pharmacist in French!
I think it is better not to get the nice box and leave room for your imagination.

Do both embassies I head home, this time without major mishaps.
At least not to the front door.
Once there, I discovered a new rule French

in Paris are not allowed to fool.


So, no senility, forgetfulness, or similar ...

In practice, supermarkets, museums and places of all sorts are privileged access, facilities for disabled people (thankfully! Then civilization exists somewhere !!!).
But how to dotage, are not granted discounts!
the series take them on a cliff and throw them down to mo 'custom of the Spartans.
Oh better still
abandoned all hope you oh That issue ,
home more because you will not enter!
fact, came to the door and nailed them to rest, bearing with my arms, looking towards the other ... and ...
...
First attempt: "38 47". Not open.
Second attempt: "83 74". Not yet.
Third attempt: "43 87". Either.
Fourth attempt (disperato!): "Open sesame!" ...
...
After an irrational rant for ten minutes, I turn to reasonable solutions to fit:

a) name is one of the roommates on your mobile .
Too bad I do not have the phone back.

b) I'm calling from a phone booth.
not remember their numbers by heart (discounted at this point, I would say!).
...
...
...
End of reasonable accommodation.

Conclusions:
are racist against the Parisians of dumb.
I am senile and therefore discriminated against.

Now, irony aside, it seems the right thing with regard to, for example, an elderly person who has memory problems or any others who have difficulty remember the correct sequence of numbers?
There seems proper that we should stay out of their homes waiting for the first tenant of the building and sneak in tow, like a thief (that is my case, of course!), Or that the door is decides to open?

soon as you can see a picture dell'aggeggio hell, taken from the web.
Do not be fooled by the locks that you see because they are a bluff.
How do you say?
Horned and bunches!
C'est la vie!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was diagnose April 17,2015 and find out I'm HIV positive.I was scared because there is no cure for HIV/AIDS but today some people still don't believe that there is cure for HIV, it can only be cured through Africans root and herbs,and our doctor's here in USA few of them know about the African herbal medicine can cure Hiv but they chooses to hide it from us just to make a sales of medical expertise. I did a research online finding way to get rid of my disease,I saw a comment about a herbal doctor on internet Name Dr itua ,who has cured several disease with his powerful herbal medicine, I contacted him on whats-app, chat with him explain my self to him.He said he can cure hiv perfectly well , he gave me his request which i send to him. within 5 days he sent me the herbal medicine through ups courier delivering service And told me how to take the medicine for 2 weeks to get cured,I did for 2 weeks, within this 7 days  i notice a very big change in my health and i new some thing great has happened then i went to confirm my result after finishing the herbal medicine for two weeks it was absolutely negative.The doctor who new i was hiv positive was asking me how come i am negative, what did it took to get cure and were did i get this medicine from and how did i get rid of it I told him every thing about the herbal medicine that cure me. imagine doctor telling me not to let anyone know about it,I wasn't shock though i knew they know about the herbal cure but chose to hide it in other to make sales on medicals expertise,if you are HIV positive Or other disease such as,Sickle Cell,Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases,,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Autism,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity,Dementia.,Lyme Disease,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Lupus,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Chronic Diarrhea,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILIS,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Breast CANCER,Lung Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Autism,Brain Cancer,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease,.. please contact my savior drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or WHATSAPP number +2348149277967..

Post a Comment