Monday, September 6, 2010

Boots That Look Like Ugg Fluff Momma











Paris, September 4, 2010

look closely at the event last Saturday I was able to give certainty to my suspicion that we are all on the same boat bilge water, still water and not end.
The problems are quite common: eviction of Roma carried out in ways absurd and questionable, fomenting xenophobia, education and public research into serious difficulties, lack of regularization of residence permits, lack of security, pensions questionable and so on.
In the square there were many people, the newspapers say at least fifty thousand people, I do not know precisely quantify.
Men, elderly and old, boys and girls.
Women, many, many women! I can not deny that this has a long proud.
But the problem is that even here, as in Italy, the current government someone has voted, and that someone is the majority! And, again, that, according to opinion polls, the majority shares in full its policies, according to local newspapers.

I read that a sociologist, Alain Touraine, declares to be "outrage and unacceptable" to society as a whole rimobilitare.
Right!
I'm just wondering:
If not now, when?

0 comments:

Post a Comment