Saturday, December 11, 2010

Signs Of Interested Scorpio Man

Blurred images, SOFT WORDS, PARTS ... PIECES OF ME THAT HAPPENS

The years between 2003 and 2009 in my memory are associated with two recurrent images, which in turn are torn off the scene.
The first is that of a fight with bare hands and the second represents the very 'Acheron.
While I rebelled with fervor and tenacity to my Lord and slave food, the deep sense of inadequacy of appearing, the constant denial of any of my quality of being; down ' more I stand still, leaving ferry to retreat into the mists of eternal non-life selling out in my mite be the same.
Confused in a solitude which conveys amazement, as in an aseptic ritual, I would just repeat the acts of a basic routine is meaningless.
Then again, to climb my Mountains .


2010, this year coming to an end, however, seems too much a swamp. A salt marsh from which I felt greedy and to be sucked by the day.
I Viewed around the world go darting speed unbearable and I trudge, with hands dipped in mud up to the wrists.
A perception of the speed of others, my, probably corrupt, as the mind is now light years away from reality * . Certainly, in fact, each will have its marshes, mud his or her red carpet or through which we can advance.
Demote or standing still is not allowed, except for a certain time.
In recent months I have lived for the day: in front of and behind the Nothing only boundless swamp Blue reflected in my eyes.

From time to time I looked up and proceeded a small, heavy steps.

... The left, the right and the left, then right again and so on ...

And I again raised his gaze to the Doubt.
Doubt about the accuracy of the route embarked on, there where no signs of it all is.
Doubt, c he does not know where you are and where you want to go. What encourages us to walk not only to stand still. Motive, this very fragile and the person who delegates to the life or death the right to decide for it.

E plan still proceed in small, heavy steps. Looking for a space, the My Space kicked out from which to kick doubt, that does not make me more Cancel by anyone or anything.

... The left, the right, left ...

But how much rise ...

*** *** ***

With this post I wanted to share with you, especially with some of you, part of how I am, as I was, in my experience.
I will not make or break your blog template to further change. Are solutions already tried and proved unsuccessful.
The truth is that I can not write anything, or so publicly.
and outside all this has cost me much effort. And I sense, moreover, not be able to pass that a minimum of what I feel, I try and think through these lines forced and cumbersome.
Instead, I fill sheets of paper, post-it, the back of magazines and books, empty spaces of the newspaper ... then they are next to me were in stock.
In standby mode, such as waiting for better times.
Being online, blog (in particular) it hurts.
It 's a sharp pain which the origins are unknown to me today, but there is, and this is a fact.
I decided not to force them to respect me.
This is the last post for now and I can not tell me and tell you how long it will be.

Good Life at all, I embrace you.


*** *** ***

* To Reality mean all the facts can be proved in practice and all the objects / subjects visible and tangible.
The concept deserves a wider discourse, but understand that this is not the place and right time for me. Maybe in the future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment